IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is a test which is conducted to check your English language skills on the basis of four aspects. There are many IELTS institute in Ludhiana which gives you the best of the knowledge to clear the exam.
Some of the key tips which will help you to get success in the IELTS Exam.
- Study vocabulary: Vocabulary is the most important part of the English language. People who are learning English needs to put the best word into the content. You can achieve this by reading as much as you can. The more words you will read, the better your vocabulary will be. If you read something which is new then you should highlight it properly. After reading the words understand their meanings. Read new materials every day. Once you have understood the meaning then you should practice on how to use them. Research has shown that if you learn a new word then you have to repeat it 10 to 20 times to make it a part of your daily speech.
- Read as much as you can
One of the important parts of the exam is the reading parameter.
- You should know what is required for each task so that you don’t waste your time.
- Check the instructions carefully which are mentioned in the paper.
- You should read the English newspaper daily for better understanding.
- Skimming and Scanning is also a very important part of the entire process.
- Writing Skills
When you are preparing for the Exam then you should record the words. Prepare a file so that you can check later for the reference. Some important points which you should keep in mind such as you should never write an answer below the minimum length. Practice daily to improve your writing skills and it will also tell you whether you taking less or more time. You should always leave some time for editing in the end.
- Fluency and pronunciation
The speaking is divided into 3 parts. It includes a short talk, a structured interview, and free interview. This test will last for around 5 minutes.
You should be ready to give a talk for two minutes. Then one minute will be given to you for the discussion. The whole process will take 3 to 4 minutes.
For better results, you should be consistent when you are practicing. If you learn and remember then it also tells that you have put some effort into learning something new. The person who is teaching you will also help you to score better.
- Listening Skills
To improve your listening skills you should listen to English news daily. Some tips which will help you to get better listening skills.
- You should be sure about what is required for which task.
- Once you have checked the answers, listen again and then find the problem what you have missed.
- Don’t pause the CD when you are listening. You should hear the full recording at once.