Canada offers various advantages to both international students and those who are going to apply for PR. Especially if you are proficient in English as well as the French language. If you know how to communicate in both these languages your stay in Canada will be comfortable and smooth. Around 10 million people in Canada can speak French because it is the second native language.
There are many reasons why you should work on your French language skills while you are taking french coaching. Also, make sure you choose the best french institute in Ludhiana to learn the language in the best way possible as well as you should be fluent in it.
- One of the key reason is many big corporate clients are dealing with different organizations. Due to bilingual it also increases your chances to get hired in a more reputed organization and your career will be more secure.
- No doubt, if you know more than one language it will definitely make a huge difference. Moreover, while searching for the job you can explore more options. As compared to other people who know only one language your chances to get placed are more. So, you should definitely work on your French skills to excel in your career in a better way.
- Additionally, your chances to get paid more will also increase. In case, if you find any bilingual opportunity you should definitely grab that option. Moreover, the study has also shown that women who know both languages are paid higher as compared to those who know only English language.
- If you are trying for PR it will also add some additional points which eventually increase your chances.
- This improves the quality of life as you can explore various options and work anywhere you want in Canada. This means your job prospect will be better as compared to other people.
- You can also work in embassies or high commissions of different countries like France and Canada. Another job opportunity which you can get is to work as a translator and translate the documents in either French or any other language. Moreover, you can also get the opportunity to work in college or any university.
The French language has easier grammar as compared to English, thus learning French is easier as compared to any other language. This is definitely a great option if you see the big picture. Make sure you choose the best institute to learn the language.